Blow molding machines are mainly divided into three cat […]
Blow molding machines are mainly divided into three categories: extrusion blow molding machines, injection blow molding machines and special structure blow molding machines. The processing technology is mainly divided into one-step method and two-step method. One-step and two-step blow molding processes are mainly used for PET and BOPP hollow containers. Both have their own characteristics and are widely used. In comparison, the two-step method is more suitable for concentrated production of preforms and dispersed blowing of bottles, and the one-step method is more suitable for the on-line production of beverage companies.
The blowing procedure of the blow molding machine mainly includes six steps:
1) First, put the heated preform into the mold;
2) Use the clamping cylinder to lock the mold;
3) Lock the blank mold with high pressure or mechanical structure;
4) Pre-blowing at medium and high pressure to expand the blank mold by stretching the cylinder at the same time;
5) High-pressure air blowing, shape the preform according to the mold, and keep the pressure for a certain period of time;
6) Release the high pressure in the forming bottle, reset the cylinder to - take out the bottle.
Pneumatic equipment is widely used in the operation of bottle blowing equipment, from discharging - locking - stretching - high pressure blowing \ deflation - taking bottle, this series of actions are completed by the assistance of pneumatic equipment. For example, in the stretch high-pressure blowing and degassing circuit, the gas circuit is divided into two parts, namely the normal pressure part and the high pressure part.