1. No feeding at the feeding position: several situatio […]
1. No feeding at the feeding position: several situations need to be checked:
Whether the hopper has run out of material, if so: need to add material quickly
No: please check whether the control contactor of the hoist is powered on. If it is powered on, quickly check whether the motor is powered on and loaded, because in this case, it is likely that the preform (preform) is stuck and lifted. Belt, then the simple method is to manually help lift.
If the control contactor of the inspection hoist is not energized, please check whether the preform detection electric eye and the reflector are not in the same line.
2. Feeding the old card feeding tray: This situation is a headache. From experience, if the length of the preform (preform) is longer and the cutting weight is larger, then this phenomenon is relatively rare.
3. The bottle cannot be taken out of the mold after blowing.
First, the mold should be opened, and the mold should be opened and closed manually. If it is normal, run it in the dry running state, if it is normal.
Please check your exhaust time setting. If the exhaust setting is normal and the failure occurs every time you blow the bottle, then it can be judged that it is the problem of the exhaust valve. Please open the exhaust valve to check the condition of its spring and seal (this There is also a phenomenon that the exhaust sound is relatively loud or there is an unclean sound).
If you encounter a situation where the mold cannot be opened by chance due to the normal production of many molds, please check whether the clamping pin has a segmented screw in it. In addition, please check whether the clamping force is too large. Standard readjustment.
4. The bottle is always pinched
Whether the position of the manipulator is misplaced.
5. Two manipulators collide
In this case, the manipulator needs to be manually reset again, which is caused by misalignment.